The Deluxe Waterfowl Blind features a heavy-duty, black powder-coated steel frame that snaps together making assembly easy & fast, and with a weight of only 52lbs, the bag can be easily carried with its built-in tote strap.
The blind complemented with a rugged 600-denier water-resistant Mossy Oak® Bottomland cover that features extra large, heavy-duty buckles for maximum durability when entering & exiting the sides of the blinds. In addition, the blind also comes now comes with a detachable top cover that can be easily added or removed depending on your hunting preference.
Blending your blind into your surrounding is a breeze with its brush-in straps and pockets incorporated into the blind’s outer cover; allowing for quick, easy, and complete concealment using natural vegetation. If it wasn't good enough already, the overall shape of the blind eliminates those bird-flaring hard edges and shadows so common with other blinds.
The swing open shooting door easily folds forward giving the hunter(s) ample room to make the shot, while the three front window view ports allow you to hunt from a comfortable sitting position with easy viewing. Measuring 78˝ Wide X 50˝ Deep X 50˝ High and weighing 52 pounds, the Waterfowl Blind can easily accommodate three hunters, yet sets up in mere minutes.
- Extra Large, Heavy-duty Buckle System replaces old zipper system
- Removable Top Cover for easy removal depending on your hunting scenario
- Heavy-duty, double stitched, 600-denier, Mossy Oak® Bottomland Cover
- Heavy-duty, black powder coated steel frame
- Snap together frame made for quick and easy assembly
- Convenient rush-in straps & pockets incorporated into the cover
- 3 Window View Ports
- Built-in Tote Carry Strap
- Blind weight with cover is 52lbs
- Door Size: 50" Wide X 50" High
- Interior Size: 78" Wide X 50" Deep X 50" High
- Front Window View Port(s): 8" Wide X 4" High
- Swing Open Shooting Door: 78" Wide X 33" High
- 31" Height from ground to bottom of Swing Open Shooting Door